top of page
General Office / Text Phone # 361-749-7206
Bulk amenities: For your convenience and in an effort to minimize plastic in our landfills, Life In Paradise is providing larger quantities of soaps, lotions, dish pods, and trash bags. Please be considerate, use what you need, and leave the remainder for future guests. We do sanitize and refill the bottles.
Check-Out Procedures: Please follow these procedures when departing. The person that booked the property will be held responsible.
* Check-Out time is 11:00 am. Please text us at 361-749-7206 if you depart earlier than 11:00 am.
* Thermostat: Please set the A/C thermostat to 74 degrees when AC is on and set to 68 degrees when heat is on. Please turn fan to AUTO
* Doors and Windows: Please secure & lock all doors and windows.
* Dirty Dishes: If equipped, please place all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it. Please don't leave dirty dishes.
* Refrigerator: All items must be removed from the refrigerator.
* Trash: All trash must be removed from the property and placed in the provided dumpster or tote.
* Keys for Properties: If your property had keys, please return your keys to our Key Drop at 107 Cut-Off Rd.
* Linens & Towels: Damaged, Missing or Stained linens or towels will be billed to your Credit Card on file.
* Outside areas: Cigarette butts, trash and other items should be picked in and around the property.
* Property Damage: Please report damage / broken items to us immediately. Not reporting these items will result in charges to your credit card.
* Golf Cart Rentals / Keys: On golf cart rentals where we delivered the cart, please leave the key in the cart and text us when ready for pickup.
Excessive cleaning fees: If we are required to spend extra time on any of the items above, you will be charged a minimum of $35 per hour.
Office hours in Peak Season:
Sunday 9:00 – 4:00
Monday – Wednesday 8:30 – 5:30
Thursday 8:30 – 6:30
Friday 8:30 – 7:30
Saturday 8:30 – 6:30
bottom of page